ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Simply Scrapping Crafts

Exciting News!!!

Hello to all my friends of the Blog world!  I'm so excited to announce that I have been invited to be a designer on the CAS Design Team of Simply Scrapping Crafts and have accepted the position!  What is the CAS design team? Our team will be showcasing Clean and Simple designs every week and challenging all of you to try your hand at our sketches. Every Friday I will post a new project here on my blog and then link it to the CAS Challenge page on SSC. My fellow CAS Design Team members are so talented and I’m honored to be a part of their group.

This week is my debut on SSC - here is my card:



Here is a close up of My Creative Time's sentiment stamp - I love these stamps because they come out so crisp and prefect!


Recipe:
A2 size White card base
Argyle pattern paper
Brown Cardstock
Sentiment from “Mom You Rock” stamp set – 
Emma at My Creative Time
Cricut tag using Tags Bags Boxes and More
Got Flowers – Brown swirl paper flower
Chocolate Chip Stampin Up ink
Rhinestone

I hope you all will stop by every week and see what we have in store for you. There are many other groups on this amazing site so visit the home page HERE. Whether it’s Copic Markers, Digital Stamps, Scrapbooking, Sketch challenges, Tutorials, Cricut, etc!     there’s something for Everyone!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I love to join challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne this is such a pretty card - the colors go so well together. Great job and we're so glad you joined us on the design team!!
    Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an excellent job for your first DT challenge card. I will try to make a CAS card tomorrow. -Yvette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...