ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #45

Hello and Happy DCD Challenge Tuesday!

Today is bittersweet because this will be my last challenge as a design team member of the Die Cuttin Divas blog. I have truly enjoyed being on this team and look forward to participating in upcoming challenges. I want to thank the design team for all their inspiration, support and friendship.  I know you all will ROCK 2012 and can't wait to see what you have in store for all of us.



This last challenge for 2011 is a Holiday Decor Challenge. 
So, Create any Holiday Celebration idea...wall hangings, centerpieces, ornaments, layouts, gift boxes/bags, etc. I made these Star centerpieces for the Teachers Christmas luncheon at my daughters school. The star is cut from Stand and Salute and the Wreath from Trim the Tree.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today, I hope you'll join the DCD Design Team for this weeks challenge and all the new challenges in 2012. Thank you again Divas for letting me play along with all of you. Have a great New Year! Hugs, Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...