ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Trendy Twine Guest Designer


HELLO and Happy New Years Eve Eve! I'm excited to share with you a project I made for Trendy Twine. When they asked me to be a guest designer I was so excited and I accepted immediately!!! I absolutely LOVE this twine and the colors that are available are fun and unique.


With New Years right around the corner, I decided to make some party poppers. And since I am expecting my own baby new year I decided to use the Blue Berry and Strawberry Cupcake Trendy twine for a theme of Pink and Blue. My family will have fun opening up these poppers to find Happy New Year necklaces and Hershey Kisses for a midnight treat.



For the pink popper I used a half of a toilet paper roll, pink shimmer tissue paper, Blue Berry twine, My Creative Time's: fancy label die and the "Cheers" stamp from the Small Talk stamp set, Peachy Keen's New Years Faces stamp and Stickles.


For the blue popper I used a half of a toilet paper roll, blue glitter tissue paper, Strawberry Cupcake twine, My Creative Time's: fancy label die and the "Happy New Year" stamp from the Small Talk stamp set, Peachy Keen stamps and Stickles. 


I hope you enjoyed my New Years project today. Please stop by Trendy Twines blog to see all the amazing projects they have there. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. ADORBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU for the New Year's inspiration!! I LOVE THESE! CONGRATS on the GUEST DT for Trendy Twine!!!;)
    BIG HUGE HUGS,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable!!! I love your tissue I am on the hunt for it...lol!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too Cute!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...