ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hello My Creative Friends and Happy Heart Day!

Today is my day to post over on the Trendy Twine blog and showcase a project for our February Challenge

Sweets for My Sweetie

Recipe:
Candy or treat packaging filled with candy or treats
The colors pink and red
Trendy Twine**

**If you do not have Trendy Twine,
use hemp, jute, or embroidery thread only
(no other brands of bakers twine)**



For my project I decided to make a treat bag. 



The directions for this bag were first showcased on My Pink Cricut and is a favorite of mine because it only takes 1 sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock and all the embellishments you want. To decorate my treat bag I used My Creative Time dies, Stampin up Punches and Framelits, Trendy Twine Cherry Cupcake Twine, Ribbons and metal accents.


I'd love to see you join us at the Trendy Twine Challenge and share with us your talent and creativity. The challenge ends February 22nd, so enter soon! You could win this:



Thank you for stopping by and Have a FANTASTIC Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...