ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pinterest Ideas

Last March I came across this fun idea on Pinterest for St. Patrick's Day school treats. 

I spent hours sorting M&Ms, 


Packaging Rolos and Rainbows, 


Stamping sentiments ...


and the end result was Super Fun treats for all the kids at school.


SO ... What do I do this year?

If you have a cute idea or come across something fun on Pinterest or the internet could you let me know. I need some inspiration this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...