ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Night Owl Slumber Party

Hello My Creative Friends. 
Today, I want to share with you my daughters Night Owl birthday party we had this weekend. She wanted to have her first ever slumber party so we started with the Night Owl theme and created these fun Invitations.



An Owl tucked in snuggly in its sleeping bag. 
I used Trendy Twine's Strawberry Cupcake twine,
My Creative Time's "You're Invited To:" Stamp
and the Owl is from Cricut's Create A Critter Cartridge


Then I decided to make all the girls a pillowcase - I used Owl and chevron fabrics from Joanns.


Then we decorated the table like a huge bed


Thank you Target for having these Owl items in your dollar section and my friend Jackie for giving me the Owl Napkins


At the party, Each girl made their owl cupcakes


And a Bookmark that says "Owl hold your place!"
More Trendy Twine and My Creative Time products were used here and in the post it notes next.



These fun Post it note holders were a tucked neatly inside crocheted owl bags my sister made.


Didn't she do an amazing job!

My daughter and her friends had a blast at the party, staying up until 3am and eating a bunch of treats while watching movies. A good time was had by all and this Mom survived to craft another day.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...