ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

DIG IN!

Hello Friends, 
Today is my turn to post a project over at Trendy Twine's Blog.
This month we are showcasing their Lemon Tart twine and I just LOVE the bright yellow color with the white!

The treat jar I made has a big twine flower topper and a twine net hugging the middle of the jar.


40 wraps around my fingers created this big flower rosette


And long strands of twine knotted together created the net.




I hope you enjoyed seeing something new you could do with Trendy Twine. For more inspiration visit their blog here or see them on Facebook here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...