ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Thinking of you...


Hello my creative friends and welcome to the Trendy Twine and Little Scraps of Heaven Design event.  Today on my project I'll be featuring Trendy Twines' Sky twine and an SVG Turtle cut file from Little Scraps of Heaven.


The card I created stands at 9 1/4" tall and is 4"wide and I chose this size so that I could use the turtle SVG file that looks like he's dancing in the rain with his umbrella. Any one who knows me well knows I LOVE TURTLES so this file had my name written all over it. 



Isn't he adorable with his twine covered umbrella!


I had a lot of fun making this card and using the twine with the SVG file.
If you'd like to buy some of the twine you can get it HERE
And if you would like to see the Shop over at Little Scraps of Heaven go HERE.

Please stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see what the other design team members have created for you and THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a fantastic day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...