ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Color Your World!

Welcome friends! I hope you all are having a fantastic day!
Today is my day over at Trendy Twine and I decided to share with you my take on our Get Krafty Monthly Challenge.

Now all you have to do to enter our challenge is create a project using Trendy Twine and the color Kraft. SIMPLE! Use any color you want, Kraft goes with everything!

Which leads me to my project:
"Life is about
Using the
WHOLE box
of Crayons"


I just love this quote. The stamp is from The Alley Way Stamps and can be found HERE. And Don't you think the Spellbinders frame turned out amazing?! I wrapped Trendy Twine's, Twisted Teal around and around and around the frame until it was completely covered, then placed the Kraft embossed insert in the middle of it. The flowers are from the Got Flowers line and matched the twine perfectly.

Now for some kid friendly crafts: 


I used the same stamp and more Trendy Twine with Shrinky Dinks to create this adorable end of the year gift idea for the preschoolers in my son's class. Wouldn't you just love to receive such an adorable box of Crayons with that inspirational quote.


 Ok - Maybe the kids won't be able to read the quote but I'm sure it will remind that childs parents that every color should be explored over the summer, Kindergarten is right around the corner!

The twine I used is on sale all month long so run right over and get some HERE.


And if you want to enter the monthly challenge do that HERE.


Well, I hope you enjoyed my projects, I had a blast creating them for you.
Until next time, Keep Crafting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...