ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

CAN YOU DIG IT?

Hello My Creative Friends, I hope you all had a very Happy New Year!
Did you spend it with family and friends? At home or at a party away? How about resolutions... Did you make any and are you going to keep them? 
I always vow to get healthy, eat right, spend more time with the family 
and Craft more often then I did last year!!!

To help keep the last of my resolutions, I have some help on my side. 
I'm one of the newest Designers for Action Wobble Springs and will be showcasing a project on the Action Wobble blog at least twice a month. 

For my first project with Action Wobble I thought I'd share with you the process I go through when I'm creating. Whether its a card, a gift or a birthday invitation for one of my kids I usually go through the same process. 

First, I sketch out some ideas - 
this just happens to be an idea of my son's birthday invitation.

Then I pull out all my supplies and I get the creativity flowing, some things work and some don't but that's what makes all this so much fun. 

Taking your original idea, transferring it into something tangible...

And creating something really fun!


On this Invitation I used:
Boys will be Boys - Dump Truck die cut
Brick wall embossing folder
Brads with screw heads
The Caution sign is a free online clip art
And to make the Dump Truck move I used an Action Wobble!


I'm not sure who's more excited about this party... ME or the Almost 2 year old we're throwing the party for!!! Well, That's my first project for 2014 and I hope you enjoyed learning more about my thought process and the creativity I put into each and every step.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I hope you visit again soon!

Yvonne



Action Wobble Blog:
If you need to buy some Action Wobbles please join the Facebook store here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.416023075164929&type=1
And join us every week for the Wobble Wednesday Challenge Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...