ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

You Totally Rock!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I'm excited to be guest designing over on the Trendy Twine Blog.

As some of you know, I'm in the middle of construction - planning my son's 2nd birthday and this week I'm working on the party favors. Now it wouldn't be one of our parties if I didn't have a handmade favor to give to all of our guests. 


This adorable dump truck was cut from the Boys Will Be Boys Cricut cartridge using my Gypsy. I then added a Stampin' Up treat cup and filled it with Orange, Brown and Yellow M&Ms.  After stamping the "YOU ROCK!" sentiment from My Creative Time's stamp collection, I added Trendy Twine's  Bumblebee and Orange Licorice twine. 
The colors are perfect for the Construction theme!!!

Who wouldn't love to get this Super Cute favor?!?!?

Now if you don't have any Trendy Twine yet I suggest you visit the shop HERE to get some of this twine for yourself and make sure you check out all the other goodies available!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and
I hope you have a great weekend!
Yvonne

Entered in the Decorate to Celebrate challenge Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...