ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Especially For You!


Where did January go? Seriously! I rang in the new year with my kiddos, blinked a couple times and here it is the end of the month and ALMOST Valentine's Day!!! I have a feeling this year is just going to fly by so I better get with it and start planning all the Valentine's that need to be made!

Today, I wanted to share with you a project that you can make for those special people in your world that could use a picture of your kids, grandkids or those adorable Fur babies everyone seems to have.



To make this project I used a Michaels wooden picture frame, covered it in Red cardstock, outlined it in Berry Trendy Twine, then layered paper and metal hearts all around and Finished it off with a Big heart on an Action Wobble. The face stamp is one of the Wide Eyed Kids from Peachy Keen Stamps and the sentiment is from My Creative Time.

I love that this little heart wobbles to and fro!


This project is being featured on Action Wobbles Blog today and I would love it if you stopped by to see all the projects my fellow design team members create using these fun wobble accents.

Well, I better sign off for now as I have 70 valentine's to make for my children's classmates. Anyone want to help?  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog I appreciate and enjoy reading your comments and I hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...