ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

So Many Valentines!

Hello Friends! 
What a week this has been! I have been swamped with Room Parent duties, Girl Scout meetings, and selling Girl Scout cookies with my daughters. I was also challenged to keep my 2 year old in his crib since he learned how to climb out and making valentines for 3 of my children their friends, teachers and my Girl Scout Troop. 94 Valentines to be exact!!! I succeeded in making the Valentines but not so much in keeping my son in his crib. HAHA

Today I'm sharing a project on the Action Wobble Blog. My almost 10 year old asked me to create something with a Mustache on it. So after a little brainstorming we decided this was perfect for her friends. I added an action wobble to the Mustache to add a little movement and my daughter LOVED them.

When you are making valentines for kids its best to keep them simple 
and cost effective and that's what these are. 
Super Cute, Super Fun and they didn't break the bank.

My 8 year old daughter wanted Minions and with the help of Pinterest we made these fun valentines!


My 5 year old son handed out these M&Ms Valentines...


And he gave this Valentine to his 8th Grade Buddy!


I made these boxes for my Brownie Girl Scout Troop
and filled them with Candy Bracelets.


And lastly, the Teachers and Staff at school received one of the following treats.







Well, If you've made it this far THANK YOU! 
It was fun making all these Valentines but now I need a nap!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day with those you LOVE.

YVONNE

Products used on my Valentines:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...