ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Something Wonderful!

Welcome to Trendy Twines new Twist release and The Alley Way Stamps event.
I was asked to pair these two fantastic products together into a project that would showcase not only the twine but the stamps too. I had so much fun tapping into my inner child and playing with these new products.

First up is Trendy Twines newest Twist:


A really bright and fun Pink and Blue twist perfect for Spring, Babies, Summer and anything Girly!

The next Product I used is this stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps


An adorable font and wonderful sentiments make up this stamps set which is perfect for an encouraging card or gift.


Like I said before I tapped into my inner child and busted out the Shrinky Dinks from days of old to help create my project. Well, not really days of old, but remember how fun they were way back when? Michaels craft stores has all kinds of these fun sheets to play with and I just knew it would be perfect for my project. So without further ado here it is!


I used the twine to create a flower around the Lollipop holders scalloped circle then created a tag out of the Shrinky Dink material for the sentiment and finished it off with a twine bow. I love the embossing on the Lollipop holder and the netting that holds 2 pink and blue star lollys. 


The stamp fit perfectly on the tag and when it shrank I was worried you wouldn't be able to read it but I think it looks amazing!

I hope you enjoyed seeing these new products and how I used them in my project today. To see more inspiration using these items stop by the Trendy Twine and The Alley Way Stamps blogs!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Additional products used from My Creative Time:
Lollipop holder die, Scalloped and stitched circle dies and Stitched XL label die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...