ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gift Card Holders

Christmas Gifts

This year I had to buy a few gift cards and it was just easier for me to buy them at the grocery store then run around to all the stores buying individual cards. My problem with gift cards is how to wrap them to make them just as special as a real tangible gift. Grocery store gift cards are bigger since they are displayed on a hanging card so I decided to make a card or holder for them. I hope you enjoy my project!

Supplies:
Cardstock, Ribbon, Pattern paper, Cricut sentiment, Stickers, Scoreboard and Adhesive

Score a 5 x 12 strip of cardstock at 5", 5 1/4", 10 3/4" and 11".
Glue the 5 x 5 side to the larger side of the card. After drying time, slide your gift card into the opening.

Tie ribbon around the card like a present and attach adhesive squares to hold it in place.


Glue a 4 x 4 square of pattern paper to the front of the card and a 4 x 4 1/2 square to the back of the card. Add stickers, other embellishments and a tag.

And your done!
A little Merry Christmas for a grocery store gift card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...