ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Trendy Twine March Challenge


Hello Trendy Twine Fans!
Today I'm happy to announce a new challenge over at Trendy Twine using our Twisted Lime color.

March Challenge:
Going Green
Recipe:
St. Patrick's Day with a clover, leprechaun, or both
Monochromatic green (shades of green; no other colors)
Trendy Twine
**If you do not have Trendy Twine,
use hemp, jute, or embroidery thread only(no other brands of bakers twine)**
Deadline is
Friday, March 22nd.

Here is the project I created for you today!


I bought a wooden frame from Michaels, added green argyle paper and many clovers. I then framed the project using the Twisted Lime Trendy Twine.


Now if you want to get some of this twine yourself it's on sale HERE in the store for $7.95 and we also have this Mini Going Green set for $5.50 that includes 10 yards each of Trendy Twines' Twisted Lime, Limeade and Holly.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope you have fun entering our challenge!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to
    assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    my site graduate certificates online
    My web site :: what is a graduate certificate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...