ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Luck of the Irish

Hello my crafty friends!
What a busy time of year this is for our family. We are almost done selling Girl Scout cookies, ending the second trimester at school, finishing DIY projects around the house and making plans for our Spring Break! But before any of that can happen I need a little bit of the Luck of the Irish on my side.

Today I've created a project for St Patrick's Day that could be given out as class treats, Teacher gifts or to your children. These sour cream container treats are super easy to make and when you add an Action wobble to them they are also really fun!


Recipe:
Vellum paper 4 1/4 x 5 1/2


I hope you enjoyed my project and are inspired to make something fun this St Patrick's Day!
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!!!

YVONNE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...